Rolling Horse Community Cycle is a full-service bicycle shop. Our knowledgeable volunteers and staff are able to get your bike rolling at %100 whether it is a spring tune-up or a full-blown overhaul. Rolling Horse offers quality repairs at affordable costs for all types of bikes.
Below is a list of the service provided on the service
FULL SERVICE – TUNE UP $40 (INC. TAX)
- Adjust front and rear brakes
- Adjust front and rear shifters and derailleurs
- Tighten and adjust headset and bottom bracket (where applicable)
- Clean and lubricate chain
- Inflate and adjust tire pressure
- Check all bolts tight - wheels, seat post, handle bars, cranks, pedals, mechanic test ride
- 30 day warranty on brake and gear adjustment (with original receipt)
** Any additional services (i.e. wheel truing, bottom bracket rebuilds) are extra costs
** Any additional parts (i.e. cables, grips, tubes) are extra costs
“Rolling Horse has a large collection of used parts which would be valuable to the hobbyist or bargain hunter. Our used parts range from $6 - $10 each depending on the part. The best way to know what we have is to come in and see for yourself.
If you are looking for new parts/service we are able to order/install new parts on a case by case basis.
ROLLING HORSE IS CASH ONLY