Rolling Horse Community Cycle is a full-service bicycle shop. Our knowledgeable volunteers and staff are able to get your bike rolling at %100 whether it is a spring tune-up or a full-blown overhaul. Rolling Horse offers quality repairs at affordable costs for all types of bikes.
Below is a list of the service provided on the service
FULL SERVICE – TUNE UP $60 (INC. TAX)
- Adjust front and rear brakes
- Adjust front and rear shifters and derailleurs
- Tighten and adjust headset and bottom bracket (where applicable)
- Clean and lubricate chain
- Inflate and adjust tire pressure
- Check all bolts tight - wheels, seat post, handle bars, cranks, pedals, mechanic test ride
- 30 day warranty on brake and gear adjustment (with original receipt)
** Any additional services (i.e. wheel truing, bottom bracket rebuilds) are extra costs
** Any additional parts (i.e. cables, grips, tubes) are extra costs
“Rolling Horse has a large collection of used parts which would be valuable to the hobbyist or bargain hunter. The best way to know what we have is to come in and see for yourself.
If you are looking for new parts/service we are able to order/install new parts on a case by case basis.